- Economical round link chain system
- Easy and simple assembly on site or in the workshop
- Precise calculated flight bending force
- Exceptional low noise levels
- Bolt-on Flight; no welding required
- Condensed storage and shipping
- Reduced costs
- Smooth running
- HDP Flights
Round Link & Misc. Chains
Suppliers of a comprehensive range of round link and miscellaneaous chains.
- Easy to install or replace, cutting down the installation and maintenance costs.
- Eliminates the need for a bottom liner in the chain conveyor
- Reduces conveyor noise
Plain or grooved, with or without flange, also available with replacement segments
- WR chains have only through-hardened rivets.
- WH chains have all parts through-hardened.
- WHX chains have through-hardenend parts and induction hardened rivets as standard.
- Riveted construction is standard. Pin and cottered construction can be furnished on a made-to-order basis.
- Combination chains (C Type & BRH Type)
- Range: 6.0MM OD to 168.3MM OD
- Grades: AISI-304, 304L, 316, 316L, 439.
- Standards: ASTM A-213, A-249, A-269, A-270, A-312, A-376,A-554, A-668 and A-358, A-778;
also DIN, IS, JS, and BRITISH STANDARDS